Dry Shampoo is my savior. Ranked my favorites below:
- Klorane – hands down my fave <3 <3 <3
- Batiste – THIS ONE WORKS SO WELL & SERIOUSLY SMELLS LIKE ROSES
- Not Your Mother’s – all around safe bet and my very first dry shampoo I used
- Dry Bar – this work works SUPER well, it does the trick, however every time you touch your hair you get the dry shampoo on your hands and then they make my hands super dry. Its tough because it is great, I just always touch my hair so my hands then always get dry!
- Eva NYC – this one smells super nice, but I feel like it doesn’t soak up much of the oils and such