I wanted to round of some current favorites for you all, like always! Just a heads up – these are a random array of just things that I have been loving the past couple weeks, recommendations etc.
- Chloé Absolu de Perfum: My new scent! It is romantic and warm and just perfect this time of year. It is their limited edition and it is also available at Sephora – treat yourself! Or it can also make for a great gift.
- K-Swiss Gen K Icon Knit x Gary Vee: This is a super light weight and flexible sneaker that K-swiss just launched in partnership with Gary Vee. It is a super cool concept and the campaign sheds light on a new batch of entrepreneurs and how they go about achieving their dream. See more here.
- Tassel Bauble Bar earrings: Perfect for all the holiday festivities coming up!
- Love Lane Salon – just got my Balayage re-done by Tessa and it is amazing! Exactly what I wanted and I am truly so happy with it. It looks super natural and was the perfect re-fresh. The salon is based in Jersey City – highly recommend if you are in the NYC + NJ area!
- La Playa Dry Shampoo – Just received this last year and I have been using it ever since. I am an addict when it comes to dry shampoo – I use it all the time. So, when I discovered this was all natural + it really works in addition to it smelling like heaven, I was immediately sold on it. Highly recommend!
- La Canadienne Down Coat: It was SO cold here in Jersey City / NYC all last week so I have been wearing this long jacket – it is super slim and I love pairing it over some athleisure when I am out running errands. They are also have GREAT boots.
- Camel Blazer – I just had to add this too – this Old Navy coat! I posted it in a blog post last week. IT IS perfect. I am wearing an XS and fits pretty true to size.
Shop the products above (& then some) below: