I cannot believe it is 2018. This past year has been amazing and I am SO thankful for everything that has come my way. I wanted to give you guys a glimpse of 2017 highlights…and I also wanted to add in some struggles too because let’s be real here…it is usually NOT as perfect as it seems.
As I wrote this, I realized there is a lot of firsts on this list. Here’s to another year with even more!
- Quit my full time job to pursue blogging full-time
- Coachella for the 1st time: this was amazing but honestly SO hard! We had a big work load and it since it was my first time we didn’t really know how to navigate everything // what to expect! It was awesome, though.
- Martha’s Vineyard with Soul Cycle: by far THE BEST press trip. We had such a fantastic group of editors, bloggers and the team was AMAZING. It was so balanced between working out and indulging in delicious food and drinks.
- London for the 1st time with Monica Vinader: a dream come true, for real. I have never been to London before so I was little nervous since I was going by myself, but it was amazing. The Monica Vinader team was phenomenal and totally spoiled us. I met AMAZING bloggers and editors that I still keep in touch with now. GIRLS – you’re the best.
- Met so many new friends!!!: this goes with the trips above, I feel like this year I have gained so many awesome relationships between local bloggers in NYC, PR representatives at my favorite brands to people in the neighborhood!
- Panorama NYC with Botkier: this was amazing and the creative freedom I had here was amazing, such a fun project!
- Governor’s Ball with Lord + Taylor: I always have so much fun working with Lord & Taylor, they are wonderful and feel super thankful that I got to work with them on their festival campaign for the 2nd year in a row!
- ELLE Magazine feature: A true pinch me moment for sure. Again, I feel SO THANKFUL that I was able to guest edit and be a part of their Holiday Index series. The year before, I was featured in their Influential section, so having this in the books for the second year in a row was really special for me.
- Hit 100,000 readers: THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!! TO ALL OF YOU!!!!! LOVE YOU, MEAN IT. FOR REAL.
- Website crash for the very first time: I guess this is a good and bad thing, BUT I was on the phone back and forth with Blue Host for a couple hours…
- Henri Bendel Influencer Collection Campaign that was actually banners in stores etc. – it was a true pinch me moment!
- South by South West in Austin: such a fun city and it so warm and just filled with amazing energy. I was there with the FRYE Company who I have worked with a bunch of times this past year. I love working with them, they are honestly my great!