Happy Saturday! What’s everyone’s plan this weekend? I wanted to round of some current favorites for you all. Just a heads up – these things are completely random and just things that I have been loving the past couple weeks…
- This Free People Dress – AMAZING. It is also a really good layering piece. Also love this one too.
- Tocca Holiday Collection Candle
- Cupcake Red Velvet wine – just tried this for the first time and it is perfect for the colder days – medium-heavy bodied and really smooth.
- Perricome MD No Make Up: I love love love dewy skin, especially come winter time because my skin always gets so dry. This is so light and beautiful.
- Three Squares S.Oil – just got this and have been using it every day since! It is a hair oil, but can also be used on the skin – really awesome.
- Marc Fisher OTK Boots – love. Always. I have them in every color. Just got them in black!